Uptivity offers many Avaya-compliance-tested integration solutions, bringing the benefits of call recording, quality monitoring and customer surveys to users of Avaya VoIP and TDM telephony solutions.
Uptivity clients may use Discover v5.0 with Avaya’s Communication Manager and Application Enablement Service’s (AES) Device, Media and Call Control (DMCC) and Service Observing (SO) functionality. DMCC requires Avaya TSAPI.
The architecture for this integration is such that the Avaya Communication Manager Media Gateway controls the audio presented to and from digital and/or IP telephones. The Avaya Application Enablement Server (AES) provides the DMCC CTI interface to create and control virtual softphones for call recording. And, the Discover Server receives call control events and business data, provides a CTI interface to the Discover recording node and hosts the Web Portal for call playback and administration.
- Avaya S8300, S8500, or S8700 media server
- Avaya Application Enablement Server
- Avaya Communications Manager v3.1 through 6.1.
- Communication Manager releases prior to 4.0 permit only one Service Observer in a call.
- Avaya Application Enablement Services v3.1 with SP 4 or higher through 6.1
- One DMCC basic license per recording channel: either DMCC_DMC on AES or IP_API_A on CM. Contact your Avaya vendor to determine the type of DMCC license your deployment requires.
- One IP station (IP_STA) license from the CM per recording channel. A full DMCC license can be used because it includes both the DMCC basic license and the IP station license.