As a successful transportation provider, you’re operating in a highly competitive service-based industry that must manage detailed logistics to meet customer deadlines and promises.
Uptivity’s contact center solutions deliver the unique features your organization needs by enabling:
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Flexibility to bridge multiple technologies
- Use across multiple departments
"[Uptivity] is the best investment that U-Haul has made in a very long time ... we are providing immediate coaching and agent QA reports unlike anything we have been able to do in the past."
Beki Nowlan, Telecommunications Director, U-Haul
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Your customers are your lifeblood. Understanding what they think — from what motivates a purchase, to their opinion of your company — is essential to building long-lasting relationships. Uptivity Discover Suite enables you to:
- Listen to your customers and gain critical feedback with speech analytics and surveys.
- Improve agent performance with performance management, quality management, and coaching and training.
- Identify new sales and upselling opportunities.
Uptivity Discover Suite’s flexible architecture provides the features you need to successfully manage customer interactions across multiple offices and locations, such as:
- A distributed system. Deploy remote servers to record branches and small offices. These remote sites sync back to a central server for ease of storage and retrieval.
- A blend of multiple PBX technologies. A single Discover implementation can record interactions from multiple sources, allowing you to blend traditional TDM recording with VoIP recording, and even record multiple PBX types from the same server.
- Radio recording. Record truck and taxi dispatch communications.
Your business environment is fast-paced, distributed, and cross-functional. Our contact center solution can keep up, by providing:
- A single solution across all functions, including billing, customer service, and dispatch/repair functions.
- Advanced user permissions that allow an administrator to partition out recordings so each department has access to its relevant recordings.