Protect data and maintain regulatory compliance
Uptivity Compliance helps you comply with regulations such as PCI, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and others, keeping your data from falling into the wrong hands, and protecting your organization from legal repercussions.
Flexible call recording, secure storage and management of data, and easy retrieval add up to a solution that helps organizations reach and maintain regulatory compliance, regardless of industry.
- Enables compliance with regulations such as PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, TSR, TCPA, TILA, FDCPA, HIPAA, MIPPA, and others.
- Automated blackout feature prevents the recording of sensitive data.
- Securely stores all audio and desktop recordings using 256-bit file-level encryption and utilizes Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption for all client-server communications.
- Customizable archiving and purging of data in compliance with regulations and business rules.
- Robust security features include role-based permissions, allowing only qualified users to access or export audio and desktop recordings.
- Extensive activity tracking system monitors all system activity to determine who has accessed any recording in the system.
256-bit File-level Encryption
Store your voice and desktop recordings using on-the-fly 256-bit encryption. Data stored cannot be read (decrypted) without using the correct password/keyfile or correct encryption keys, so your data remains protected and secure.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption is used for all client-server communications during recording and in playback.
The blackout feature uses start-and-stop triggers to define the beginning and end of the portions of interactions containing sensitive information, and pauses both voice and desktop recording during those times. This method ensures that sensitive data is not stored, so you stay compliant with regulations.
Monitor Access to Data
Uptivity Compliance includes an extensive activity-tracking system that provides a history of all activity within the application. You can conduct trace audits to determine who accessed any recording in the system for playback, export or any other critical functions.
Auto Archiving and Purging
Uptivity Compliance allows you to create customizable archival rules that enable records to be auto-archived and/or purged in compliance with business rules or government regulations.