Capturing Voice of the Customer
Quality management has been a cornerstone of contact center operations for more than 30 years. It has served organizations well as a method of managing agent performance, while driving gains in operational efficiency and service delivery. However, while the traditional quality assurance (QA) process has been effective to this point, organizations are finding that QA alone is no longer enough. This traditional process makes significant assumptions on what customers really want and appreciate, and relies too heavily on internal metrics and judgments.
This white paper explores how capturing voice of the customer (VoC) provides better insight into how customers judge agent performance and whether the service experience meets expectations.
The “Capturing Voice of the Customer” white paper contents:
- Shortcomings of the Traditional QA Process
- Challenges When Measuring Soft Skills
- Using Voice of the Customer to Align Internal Goals with Customer Expectations
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction with Post-call Surveys
- Evaluating Soft Skills Using Customer Feedback
- Speech Analytics
- Eliminating Subjectivity and Aligning Goals
- Next Steps