Calibration Makes Perfect
Calibrating contact center quality assurance (QA) performance is a key practice for ensuring that agents are delivering on their organizations’ promises to provide excellent customer care and service.
Calibrating QA evaluations to an excellence standard prevents them from being politicized by evaluator preferences or prejudices. Failure to calibrate the evaluation process can be detrimental to organizations’ strategic goal of differentiation through customer care and service excellence — attributes defined by benchmarks set by leading industry organizations.
Download the calibration white paper to:
- Discover the importance of calibration
- Identify when calibration is needed
- Understand the process for establishing a calibration practice
- Learn best practices for conducting calibration sessions
- Explore common questions, including calibration frequency, ownership of the process, measuring effectiveness and more