Contact Center QA Guide: Building a World-Class Quality Program
95 pages of best practices, sample forms and tips for building and running a QA program
As the front line of many customer interactions, contact centers have an enormous impact on the overall customer experience.
As a result, organizational success is dependent on contact center performance. Establishing a successful quality assurance program allows centers to ensure quality of service delivery through call monitoring, evaluation, and agent training.
The Contact Center QA Guide provides step-by-step instructions for building and maintaining a world-class QA program.
Given the importance of quality monitoring, this 95-page guide is a must have for contact centers of all sizes, providing quality assurance best practices, sample call monitoring evaluation forms, and helpful tips for successful implementation.
- Quality assurance program benefits
- Components of a QA program
- Creating a quality assurance leadership team
- Implementation road map
- Developing a QA evaluation form
- Example QA evaluation forms
- Assigning weights to QA evaluation forms
- Quality monitoring criteria and guidelines
- The calibration process
- Quality assurance program mechanics and processes
- Agent coaching and training
- Quality assurance program kickoff
- Advanced quality assurance initiatives
- Customer experience monitoring
- First call resolution (FCR)