Mohawk Industries, a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications, wanted to improve the quality and consistency of the service its internal IT help desk provides to employees.
This case study looks at how Mohawk was able to improve employee/customer satisfaction, AHT, and FCR by leveraging an Uptivity solution. This solution allowed the company to:
- Increase employee and customer satisfaction.
- Lower average handling time (AHT).
- Increase first call resolution (FCR).
- Reduce technician training time by 40 percent using Uptivity desktop recordings in the classroom.
- Enhance the supervisor calibration process through more-consistent quality management scoring.