At Uptivity, we understand that the quality of service provided to you is directly related to the quality of our software
Uptivity was founded by contact center veterans who have a collective experience in building and maintaining contact centers for companies ranging from the Fortune 100 to Internet startups.
Our service delivery begins during the sales process with attention to your organization's specific issues, and we never let go of that focus. Through installation, training, and ongoing support, we are there to make sure your needs are being met by our software solutions.
"[Uptivity] received the highest score in the Implementation, Training, and Overall Vendor categories, which indicates that Uptivity is highly committed to its customers and to successfully implementing its solutions."
Donna Fluss, President of DMG Consulting
Our approach to implementation is based on efficiency and accuracy. Our goal is to be precise in our planning and expedient in our delivery.
- Typically, implementation is completed in days, not months.
- A dedicated implementation team will work with you to build a detailed project plan.
- Server specifications are based on the method of recording and the size of your system. We will account for planned expansion when designing a server for you.
One of Discover’s key benefits is its ease of use and intuitive design — allowing users to quickly become fully proficient with the system. Uptivity’s training team will quickly and efficiently train your staff, tailoring training modules to your organization’s requirements.
- Role-based training modules cover end-user, quality assurance, and system administration.
- Monthly training sessions provide organizations with the ability to receive refresher training, receive training for new users, and learn about new features and processes.
- A customer success portal allows you to access a Discover knowledge base, get insights from fellow users, and open and track support cases.
Customer support is a service shared at all levels of our organization. Resources are always available to respond to customer calls and resolve any technical issues, 24/7.
- Support available via Web, email, and telephone
- Online ticketing with knowledge base
- Scheduled maintenance checkup every six months
- Annual maintenance contract includes hardware support and access to all software updates (major and minor versions)